The University of Cambridge has released a series of eight videos featuring ADEMU lectures delivered at the university in spring 2016.
The videos – which are each approximately one hour in length – feature the following speakers and topics:
- Nezih Guner – Rethinking the Welfare State
- Nicholas Crouzet – Aggregate Implications of Corporate Debt Choices
- Simon Gilchrist – Financial Heterogeneity and Monetary Union
- Gianluca Violante – Monetary Policy According to HANK
- Mark Hugget – The Sufficient Statistic Approach: Predicting the Top of the Laffer Curve
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki – Monetary and Financial Policies in Emerging Markets
- Eric Leeper – Fiscal Sustainability
The ADEMU project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No.649396. Any works/results included within the material published or linked to on this page reflect only the author’s view and the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.